Here at RED we are able to help with the transportation and delivery of seven of the nine categories of Dangerous Goods.
- Category 1 – Explosives – We are unable to help with this category of goods
- Category 2 – Gasses including items such as Aerosols, Helium, Oxygen and Petroleum Gases
- Category 3 – Flammable Liquid including items such as Petrol, Tars, Aviation fuel and Octanes
- Category 4 – Flammable Solids including items such as Camphor, Firelighters, Activated Carbon and Sulphur
- Category 5 – Oxidising Substances including items such as Nitrates, Hydrogen Peroxide, Lead Nitrates and Nitrites
- Category 6 – Toxic Substances including Medical waste, Acids, Nicotine and Dyes
- Category 7 – Radioactive Materials - We are unable to help with this category of goods
- Category 8 – Corrosives including items such as Battery fluid, Formaldehyde, Sulphides and Iodine
- Category 9 – Miscellaneous Dangerous Goods including items such as Dry ice, Blue asbestos, Lithium metal batteries and Chemical kits
We can provide a variety of delivery packages including same-day, overnight and international.
Our drivers are ADR trained meaning they have attended an approved training course covering:
- Awareness of hazards in the transportation of dangerous goods
- Steps to take to reduce the chances of an incident occurring
- Measures to take to reduce the chances of an incident occurring
- Practical experience of the actions they would need to take if an incident occurred
So, let RED take the stress out of your dangerous goods delivery by knowing that we have the knowledge, skills and expertise’s to transport your items safely.
- RED today
Our vast experience allows us to focus entirely on our customers - which means a quicker and much more reliable service for you.